search engine optimization
SEO dramatically increases your chances of being seen by the people who are searching for the products and services you offer.
Spokane Valley SEO Company
Regardless of the state of your business, Lithium Marketing is here to grow with you. We do things different than many of the other Spokane Valley SEO agencies out there, from values which put our clients first to methods which are built on tested principles – never tricks – to deliver excellent and lasting results for all the people that come our way.
Our mission is to help you help your neighbors in Spokane Valley, Washington and beyond through the awesome stuff you do. We do this by building a web presence that search engines like Google and Bing want to display to your customers.
Are You Looking for an SEO Company in Spokane Valley, WA?
If you’re visiting this page, we are guessing you are experiencing one of a few different situations in the life of your business.
- You’ve hit a plateau, and are looking to reach customers on a new level
- Business is going backward, and you need to turn it around
- Your business is new, so you need to get the word out
- Though you’ve been spending a good deal on marketing so far, you think you can get a better value for money
We can also guess that you’ve been exposed to the idea of search engine optimization (SEO) and have heard stories about what it can do for a business like yours. As an SEO agency, we have personally seen how using SEO methods help our clients in Spokane Valley and beyond
- Increase sales
- Get recognized online
- Enter into new markets
- Build confidence around their brand
- Breathe new life into a company
- Make more profit
If that sounds good to you, get in touch with us to continue the conversation. Otherwise, keep reading to learn about what SEO means, why SEO works, how we do SEO, and why we do SEO the way we do.
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION?
SEO seeks to develop each webpage on a site in such a way that search engines can see it is the optimum result for a given query.
What Lithium SEO Specialists Do to Make Sites Rank in Spokane Valley Searches
The process we go through as your Spokane Valley SEO agency starts with research to develop a plan which will meet the goals our clients have for their business. In our research, we identify
- Current site structure, content, and technical issues for which most non-specialists wouldn’t know to look
- External factors such as link profile, Google My Business information, and online other profiles
- Keywords and phrases that are likely – based on evidence collected through a variety of tools – to bring more traffic to a site. And not just any traffic, but clicks that are more likely to lead to sales.
Tested On-Page SEO Methods
Using the data we gather in our research, we add our experience to create content that both people and search engines will want to see. This involves outlining a page and developing verbal and visual elements in collaboration with our clients which is clear, strategic, and tastefully written. It means working on things that users never see like site schema. We also hammer out site formatting and coding errors to make your site something you’d be proud to show.
Link Building and Off-Page SEO
Developing SEO means building your site’s online reputation. You need to develop authority and trust in order to rank as highly as possible. This means going beyond your site’s boundaries to establish your business as legitimate in the eyes of a search engine. And so, we manage your key profiles and information online and build links to your page. As your Spokane Valley, Washington SEO company, we have an excellent relationship with websites across many industries to maximize your citation and link profile.
Regular Evaluation – Are We Meeting Goals?
Depending on the situation, SEO can take some time to see results. After setting up a site for making gains, we don’t just let it go. We keep tabs on what’s happening with a page through multiple tools and regularly come back to evaluate what’s happening for our Spokane Valley clients in order to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of our initial approach, which can vary by location.
That's our approach
about our clients
in Our People
If that sounds like the difference you’ve been looking for in an SEO agency, let us know.
AND HOW SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION FIXES IT
The SEO Problem, or Why SEO Exists in the First Place
Many people think about a search engine (e.g., Google, Bing) as a sort of combination of machine and person. This leads them to a couple (incorrect) conclusions:
- A search engine is always “fair”
- A search engine can understand what is written on a page to a similar degree as a human
- A search engine can recognize when it sees a beautiful page that it should be displayed prominently in the results for a given search
From these assumptions, a person who is starting a business may decide to use a website editor such as Wix, WordPress, or even Google’s own site builder, spending hours crafting a site that looks good and speaks to the business’ personality. Yet one week, two weeks, one month, two months, six months after the site is up, and still, they are nowhere to be found within the search results!
What stings even more is when a potential customer searches for their business name, and a local competitor steals the spot ahead of them. Perhaps that potential customer assumes that the search engine knows better than they do, and so they click on your competitor’s link, meaning you miss out on the sale. What went wrong?
The SEO Solution
A search engine’s algorithm is a complex and incredible piece of technology. But it is not human. This means:
- A search engine is safe, not fair. A search engine may favor sites with a particular structure, content, and online reputation over others, not giving much chance to sites that are too far outside the norm.
- While advances have certainly been made in the field of machine learning and “understanding,” no search engine algorithm can interpret a webpage with the depth and nuance that a human can. You can’t trust a search engine to get what you mean unless you’re speaking on its level. We say this without even taking into account the visual elements on a page that contribute to the human understanding of the text, which search engines don’t seem to be able to take into account at this time.
- A search engine can’t see and can’t understand aesthetic beauty. As it turns out, search engines like Google rely on humans for any knowledge of the “appeal” of a site by tracking the number of times a site is visited and how long users stay there before going on to the next thing. So search engines only take the appearance of your site into account in a second-hand sort of way.
To get your site to appear above your competitors, it needs to be SEO’d. This essentially means that it needs to play by search engine rules. We give the search engine a page it will calculate to be among the best responses to the end user’s input. The more “best answers” we can provide, the more clicks you get, and the more sales you make.
The SEO team at Lithium Marketing has years of study and practice successfully doing SEO for our Spokane Valley clients. Search engine optimization may be just another excuse for an acronym – but it works.
SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION:
Frequently Asked Questions for our SEO Agency
What makes Lithium different?
Where does Lithium SEO agency do business?
How much does SEO cost in Spokane Valley, Washington?
We also do not believe in long-term SEO contracts. We don’t want to be locked into a service if that service isn’t performing for us, so we don’t expect you to either. With our month-to-month SEO contracts, we work to win your approval month after month.
Does your SEO process work?
What if Lithium's SEO method doesn't work for me? Are there any guarantees?
How does social media fit into an SEO strategy?
How does blogging fit into Lithium's SEO strategy?
Lithium Marketing is your Spokane Valley, WA SEO Company
We'd Love To Talk To You...
Even if you're not sure you need digital marketing, we're happy to talk with you. We'll take the time to understand your unique business and personal goals, and create a map to where you want to be.